Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snake River!
When the family gets together for some River running on the Snake.....we tend to get wet, alot, laugh, alot, eat, alot, let our crazy twin come out and have a really good time!

This is a trip that we all look forward to each year, and every year is a new adventure. We also share our fun with a new friend and they survive our craziness!

The water changes and old holes are nothing, new waves appear, some waves dissapear. Our favorites are always, Kahuna, Lunch Counter and Hay Stacks!


Add a little jumping off the rocks!


Some technical manuerving!
And expert rowing!
Thanks for the great time everyone!

3 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

You guys have way to much fun! Can we come play sometime?

Rob and Tiff said...

Oh how I wish we were able to come play on the river with you. I hope you did a little screaming and paddling for me and Rob. Love the pictures and I'm glad you had fun.

Vicky said...

You people know how to have fun, I love it!!