Sunday, December 25, 2011

HO! HO! HO!
 It is that Christmas time again.  Our festivities started with Christmas Eve I finished the neighbor goodies and Kevin delivered them.  We went to the movie "Arthur's Christmas", with our kids and the Johnson's, came home and finished making my food to take to Grandma's, than over to Grandma and Grandpa Leake's for dinner.
54ish people gathered to celebrate Christmas at Grandma's.  It was noisy and good!
We got a cute little girl under the tree!
                             I'm dreaming of new skiis for Christmas!

Rob and Tiff are here.  Yea!!!
Christmas Day...Kevin and I opened our gifts to each other, than off to church.
Came home and started getting food ready for our Christmas Day guests.
The Larsen family comes over for brunch and to exchange gifts.
Shelly and Tom are sneaking a snuggle.
                                                                        It's purple - my favorite!

Oh Grandpa.


Garrett is thinking about the food in the kitchen.





         Yea!  I love my socks!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: