Monday, April 6, 2009

Do you make a difference?
Well you do to me!
Whether you smiled at me warmly,
Or hugged me close with glee.

Thank you Kevin, Morgan, Jamie and Adam
For brightening my day!
Jackie, Carolyn, Jolene and Jen
Women’s Conference is 4 weeks away
Dan, Bri, Jason, Jessica, Rod, Jourdan, Scott and Keri
For sharing soup on Thursday!
Nate, Ashley and Logan
You would have loved the Monsters who saved the day!
Ray, Monica, Vicky, Dan, Amber, Braxton, Jaiden, Keaton,
Chris, Lyndsey, Avery, Aspen, Brock, Brittany, Jared, Riley,
Christie, Derick, Maddison, Emmie, Brynlee, Brad, Kathy,
Phillip, Candace, Payton, Kristen and Casey
Lasagna and Pizza, we ate the Italian way!
Mom, Dad, Rocket, Tom, Carrie and Allison
We shared an awesome skiing day!
Jack, Ruth, Derrell, Chris, Eva, Tina, Rick, Doug, Diane,
John, Betsy, Lynn, Lew, Bill, Aaron, Sue, Scott, Hannah, Josh
And many others….
All gathered to Celebrate Jack’s 80th Birthday!
Tiffany and Rob
Only a phone call away!

Do you make a difference?
In 4 days I was touched by all of you!
And only said I love you, to a very few!
So let me take a minute, to express my gratitude,
For kindness, for example, I am blessed by all of you!

2 comments:

Bri!!! said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!

NikkiAWardell said...

What a sweet post....and what an eye opener to how many people actually touch our lives on an every day basis that.