Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Horse Rides are awesome!
We like to ride in the fall, it isn't too hot and the bicycles are hibernating.
10-28-11 A beautiful fall day for a ride in Dimple Dell.
 Rocket and Chester!  Rodney, my bro, likes to go on trail rides with me.  Today we loaded up and roamed around Dimple Dell for a couple of hours.  I love this place, it is close to home and still feels like you are in the hills.
 10-31-11 Another beautiful day for a ride in Yellow Fork Canyon!
 We saw a lot of deer today  They are all grouping together getting ready for the winter weather that is coming.  Some let us get really close.  Four legged horses with wierd and noisy appendages aren't very scary.
 Stella and Morgan.  I don't know if she had flashbacks to our last attempt to ride up here, but I did!  Stella was a good girl this day!
Annie and I.

No comments: