Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding plans update.

Shopping, shopping, shopping. I hate shopping! We are getting so much done though and I love to be with Morgan all day long, wandering the malls, looking for the perfect dress, hair piece, earrings, lunch, aching feet, aching back, headache, all to create the perfect reception. I did this for Tiffany and Jamie and now Morgan.
In 2 months, Morgan will spend all of her time with Chase and I will be left waiting for a phone call from my girls, or a lunch date, movie night, can we come over for dinner, (which by the way, you kids are welcome 24/365). Life is changing and I am excited for Morgan to get married, Tiff to have a baby and move and Jamie to ride bikes and run this summer.
Morgan has ideas of what she wantsfor her wedding, but is flexible, which I am extremely grateful for. She is growing up and will do marveleous as a wife and homemaker.
So.....The wedding dress is being hemmed.
We have been back to River Oaks to stategize.
And the engagement pictures will be taken on Sat.
All goes well!

4 comments:

Bri!!! said...

I still can't believe little Morgan is getting married...sigh. It's so crazy and exciting at the same time. I'm really going to try to make it. I was hoping Dan would be able to come (we were planning on using his vacation during that time) but he is using his vacation this past week so it will be a solo trip with the babe! Love and miss youuuuuu!

Holly said...

WOW! I am so glad that everything is falling into place. Can't wait to see the beautiful bride.

Jason said...

Ugg! I hate getting ready for weddings, all the shopping and shopping drives me crazy.
You guys are awesome, I am way happy for Morgan.

Vicky said...

You are getting tons done, so fun!! I was going to send some energy your way, but you have lots of that <3 Love ya!!