Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

Snow, Snow, Snow
Yes, I love snow! I love to bundle up with a hat, warm gloves and boots and go outside. I love the crisp air on my face, the snowflakes falling through the air, the crunch under your boots. I love the smell of pine trees, someones fire. I love to ski, ride my horse in the snow, Snowmobiling is a blast and our new winter adventure is snowshoeing. I love snow for Christmas! I do love snow, I do, I do!!!!
Christmas Day! All the presents were opened. Family had come and gone. We were high on the holiday and an abundance of sugar so we headed outside to make a snowman. Our very own Snowzilla. We started at 5:00 p.m. and finished an hour later. It actually rained on us while we were making Snowzilla. We figured she stood 15 ish feet tall. We didn't make the newspaper but we had a lot of fun!
Neigh, Neigh, We love snow!

2 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Now that is just too hilarious! Who would have thought to make a snowzilla except my crazy redneck family. :-) She looks fabulous! I'm glad you were able to have some fun with all that snow! We missed you!

Holly said...

I love the SNOW also. I love to look out my window and watch it fall. The only thinig that would really make it the best, is to be sitting in front of a warm fire watching the snow flakes fall.