Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here it is....Morgan's brainchild

The colors were hard to capture, so I hope you can get an idea of her room!
The first picture is probably the close'est to what I think of when I remember her room. But light has a way of changing things and so does my memory. I was looking at some pictures of ocean water and it really does resemble the ocean, thus, Kevin has nicknamed her room the aquarium. I love it!

And here is a picture of some of our yard enhancements.
Missing trees lining the driveway, there now stands a row of soldiers, which I am going to put trolls and flower pots on as soon as Kevin levels the stumps. I miss the trees and so I have planted 6 new pine trees in various locations around our yard and an assortment of bushes that will fill in between the soldiers. The trees are baby size and will take another 15 years to get big, but they are in the dirt.

Then we eliminated the built in speed bumps in our driveway by paving it. Sweet, no more dirt and mud on our high heels. But now the girls sneak in and out of the driveway. I feel like Lightning McQueen has paid a visit.


And lastly, a new addition to the garage. As soon as this baby is running, I am entering in the Riverton parade and I need some passengers to dress up as hippies. I think we can sit 10 of us. I will be recruiting as soon as I hear the engine turn over. Peace out, baby! So Kevin, work away, The 4th of July is in 7 month, give or take a few days!

3 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

WOW!!! It's a whole new house! Good thing you posted pictures. Without trees, a new driveway and new cars I may have never recognized the house! :-) Everything looks good, I love the colors of the room! Nice job Mugs!

Vicky said...

I love that color! and the name: )
hey, how am I supposed to find your house now... hee hee... I love it that you planted new trees right away!

NikkiAWardell said...

Hi Shauna,
My mom has recently started two blogs that I think would be of great interest to everyone. I sent a message about them through the Larsen Lane group but wanted to make sure you got the information. These blogs have some great items including letters written by Tom to his parents from the time he left home until a month before his death. They also have a personal history written by Louis Larsen. The history is fascinating and interesting to read. I hope that you will check them out and let anyone else who might be interested know about them.
www.alongthelane.blogspot.com
www.larsenarmstrongfamily.blogspot.com
I hope you had a great holiday!!
Nicole