Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I like to ride my Horse........



It has been beautiful weather for riding horses.....

I have been catching up on those promises to take people for rides. It has been so much fun to share the outdoors on the back of a horse. Beautiful sunny days, Cool brisk air, a few laughs, a few sore behinds. All is well...........
We have seen wild turkeys, deer, hawks and a porcupine.
I have shared stories, laughs, how to's on saddling horses, where fors and what nots.
Hope you are enjoying fall!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Oh man that looks like so much fun! I can't wait for the day I can go enjoy the fall mountains on the back of a horse again. Love you!

Jessica said...

Shauna, you are amazing!We have enjoyed riding your horses and all the insruction as well, Your such a fun person to spend time with. I love that you love life! It's contagious! Love Jess

Michael J said...

That's a lot of wildlife to see. Are ya'll going do some hunting this year?